segunda-feira, 30 de agosto de 2010

Rentrée

And so, the holidays came to an end but it was great to get away, to enjoy a new beach, see new faces, smell new scents, try new things!


Holidays, for me, are always a time of "putting things into perspective" and seeing what needs to be done to reach my goals, as well as doing as little as possible, resting whenever I can, turning off the mobiles and I always make sure to leave my watch at home! No schedules, no rush and of course, a bit of partying never caused any harm...


That said, I came back, not totally tanned (I just couldn´t be bothered this year!) but well rested, calmed down, relaxed and brought a whole lot of different shells to remind me of those hot summer days, when Autumn and Winter settle in.

In the meantime, I am looking forward to enjoy the last days of Summer (fingers crossed they will linger until October!) and getting to the beach every single weekend and late afternoon, whenever I can get away!

.

Sem comentários: